[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - New official OZ mod/Server
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
New official OZ mod/Server 

Which color should the PB laser be?
Red 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Yellow 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Green 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Blue 71%  71%  [ 10 ]
Standard White 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 14

New official OZ mod/Server 

Post New official OZ mod/Server
Finally, after working out some minor details and discussing with Scarecrow some issues and whatnot...I'm going to work on replacing his outdated edit with a working 3.0 version that features a few small changes to enhance game play like reduced lag from burn effects and high speed boundary jumps, mines, and changing the shape of the necro shocking grasp to reduce crashes :D

But the main thing I want to poll on here is the color of the new official OZ Annihilation particle beam color....remember that the green one on crow's server was some hot shit. Well, I, Mike Wilson a.k.a. the Wise Man of OZ, offer a variety of colors to choose from in a current edit that I will be tinkering in.

The PB can be Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, or standard white. Bear in mind this color will apply to both TK and Standard firing mode, unless the majority vote declares different colors or effects for the different settings. Speak up and take your pick!

There may be other small nuances changed in the mod that will be polled on later, but this will be the first.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 pm
el pwno loco

im down for the blue and red one i means its double barreld right =D

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:07 am
Profile WWW

one color laser wont come out of the barrel and then another from the other barrel...thats not how it works

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:12 am

im down for red o and its me pac i forgot my pass to my other acc so i made this one...

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 am
el pwno loco

u know the makers of tribes never inteded for the ski to happen it was just a minor glich well i think its possible to make a dual color barrel =P

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:36 am
Profile WWW

we're not faggots that like multi colored rainbow beams of happy frolicing daisies and love for our particle beams shift....

the more i think on it the more i think its a reality, but i doubt that it could really happen since the PB is coded the way it is....

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 am
the mack.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:54 am
el pwno loco

yea blues the shit itll make me feel like a base raping jedi with a light saber shooter hOLY shit i just thought of something why dont u make a red one for the darkside and a blue one for the light side?

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:38 am
Profile WWW

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:07 am
[TL]^Destiny

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:36 am
Profile WWW

Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:22 pm
[TL]^Destiny

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:39 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:51 pm