[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - German Rescue Boat in rough seas!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
German Rescue Boat in rough seas! 
I like pi.

Post German Rescue Boat in rough seas!

I bet that ship could survive a Tsunami...

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Da Je$u$

Post Re: German Rescue Boat in rough seas!
First of all those are only like 6-8ft crawlers maybe a little bigger but nothing more than 10ft. That ship has a heavy front so it is built for that kind of water and tsuanmi waves are normally over 20ft so thats doubled the size shown. Still think it can hang?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Speaking of Germans why do you hate me perrin

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:20 pm
Da Je$u$

^ :confusion-confused:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm
I like pi.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ecko's a noob

Perrin hates everyone, even loveable ole me. =)

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:02 am
Da Je$u$

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 am
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:09 pm
Ecko's a noob

Premise: Jerry is a dick
Conclusion: He is fun to troll. =)

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Well, Jerry isn't a complete dick. He is polite and nice to many people.

When he is cross with somebody, he might use words that some people find offensive. He might talk to people in a way that seems disrespectful.

He also mostly makes complaints when it's actually something to complain about. He doesn't use childish pranks to get at people he doesn't like: Smurfing them and trying to get them banned, boosting to piss them off. He doesn't go into games to fuck with people, he goes there to play the game.

If all the people that fucked with him could say the same, there wouldn't be an issue.

And like Perrinoia said, it's OZ's decision what to do about Montro smurfing. I just have to voice that I'm somewhat disappointed that the only public voices from OZ we have heard on this are basically ignoring it.

:D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:25 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:47 pm
(=SK=) Anni Captain

Strange. Though being a complete dick to some does not = being a complete dick to all.

I wasn't really suggesting any way to deal with Montro, merely saying that I'd have thought we would've heard something about it from a higher OZ member assuring people they don't condone those actions :).

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:07 pm
R.I.P. [NHOP]

true but according to the poll in br he was a dick to more then half of the people voting ;)

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 am
I like pi.

This isn't about Jerry, it's about the OZ clan and you as an individual.

While we're on the subject of Jerry, though: He is volatile... Very hot headed. You provoke him, and he reacts twice as bad. The worst thing I've seen him do is threaten to kill another forum member for trolling him. That is illegal, and should be taken seriously and reported to the authorities.

Did any of you do that? No, you treated it as a joke and continued to instigate him. If he goes on a killing spree and serial kills the lot of you, it'll be your own damn fault. Does that mean that he should get away with it? Fuck no.. I never said that.

But you are responsible for your actions, and you need to start acting like it instead of poking the bear.

I've known the OZ clan a lot longer than I've known Jerry... When the OZ clan first came to the Annihilation mod, it was widely accused of cheating, and rightly so. But they cleaned up their image by giving all the cheaters the boot. All those cheaters started S1, and continued clan hopping around and are now in TL making that clan look like a fucking joke.

Now the OZ clan is accused of instigating and trolling... That's your fault. You are making your clan look bad, as is Montro, and a few others. I believe that all of those who are at fault need to apologize and straighten up before the OZ clan needs to clean house again.

Again, this isn't about Jerry... I deal with him elsewhere, and have seen significant improvement in his behavior.

This is your clan's forums, thus this is where we deal with YOUR clan, NOT Jerry.

If you want Jerry gone, then report him for the laws he's broken and get his ass arrested.
I don't want either of you gone, I just want you to stop instigating him, so that he stops being so angry.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next