[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - TLS -> LS
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
TLS -> LS 
el pwno loco

Post TLS -> LS
As you may know the TLS founder "ecko" has made arrangements with LS leader ']['ANG0 for a clan merger. Ecko is going to be on a very short leash as far as behavior and karma goes. I don't want anyone pushing him or making fun of him lets keep this civil and mature as possible. I don't want anyone dropping those "cheaters" accusations and such, we've already made tedious work of rooting out the fuck sticks. Anyway good morning and happy Tribing!

Sincerely, LongShots Captain - {LS}S_hift

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:58 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: TLS -> LS
you reap what u sow LS.

Demanding that people ignore everything thats happened just because Ecko has changed tags YET AGAIN isn't a reasonable request.

We will act accordingly, as we always have shift.

you go ahead and keep the leash tight and if we dont have any reasons to accuse people of cheating we wont. dont and never have

I will not ignore Eckos severe immaturity yesterday on the Tribes universe forums just because LS took him in and hes apparently "Refromed" YET AGAIN

Ecko Has to Earn Our Respect. We are not Giving it to him blindly without a reason YET AGAIN

Your clan member was Permanently banned from our servers and forums before he was ever a member of LS. That Ban obviously stands.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:09 am
Crow{OZ}

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 am
el pwno loco

just a simple request, not a demand. as i know you will continue to bash as you like. just keep it remotely civil. tribes is a game with real people and little do most of you know that behind the computer are actual people. Mikes actually a good guy once you know him, just try to be nice ok?

Br Server list --> http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:04 am
Profile WWW
Crow{OZ}

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:55 am
Dopesmoker{OZ}

I put 5$ on it being over inside of two weeks.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 am
Da Je$u$

haha i put 20 for a month :P i'm being generous lol

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:58 pm
Crow{OZ}

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:31 pm
I like pi.

I'm really curious, s_hift... How much weed do you have to smoke to think he is a nice guy?

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Crow{OZ}

Yea, I would bet a solid 20 that it will be 3 weeks. I'm guessing 3 weeks.

Unless he goes afk like he did last time, then the bet is void, or it picks up when he starts playing again.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:17 pm
There's only one.

Well, hopefully I have "earned" respect enough to request that people will atleast treat him as an LS member. That being said I know none of you will instigate him but if he give any of you ANY problems what so ever please tell me about it asap.

I'm taking the task of responsibility to my clan members, let me deal with any bad dealings.

Good day.

P.S. Crow, IM me and remind me about "CMD"

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
I like pi.

I never knew the difference between those 2 clans anyway... I really don't think it'll make any difference at all which clan EcKo is in. Although I like the fact that all of the people in the banlist range are in the same clan now. It's like you people want us to generalize you people.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I hope things work out for the best, but I see ecko has started off on the wrong foot already. he has started the bashing on crow. I hope you guys see this is not the way,, to ask for respect and then bash someone the next day is a lil rediculous.. instead of a leash, you might wanna try a shock collar

Last edited by <!>bo'sdad^ on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 pm
There's only one.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Anti's Antics

Its kinda hard to ask for some respect for Ecko just becuz he joined LS. Some people have better respect in a clan than others. Wildwood in TLS, as ppl say, is very respected; triple the amount of Ecko respect. I sure will look out for Ecko but i cant give my full respect to someone who failed their own "code of conduct" of which they wrote

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next