[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - ok...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
ok... 
Da Je$u$

Post ok...
Wasnt ready for them to be dumbasses wil there so called strageties they had. Im sorry in no match should you have 3 fucking campers durring a ladder. There was no way i could have planned for any of that. And thank god we dont have to play them for another 4 weeks.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 am

Post Re: ok...
This is how it needs to go down faggys so listen up, we need to get together and practice its plain and simple. I have played more anni spawn matches then i can remember, being that its faster paced and catered to troc faggots and because no one will enforce the old ways that it was played we need to assign new positions due to this fact. I do admit though that i chased like shit due to my fuckin pos mine throw script didn't work so i couldn't md anything but i got that fixed now, i will be solo practicing and practicing with mega so i get back up to speed for the next match. If jesus and arenas are capping you guys need to get in sync with each other but i doubt he will practice with us but idk, as for chasing the way we usually did it we would have 3 chasers 2 would rush chase and the 3rd would hang back a little bit and disc from range and be ready to pick up any throws that they made.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 am
Da Je$u$

i already had this setup before. I want 2 cappers and 3 chasers. If people dont do bullshit like wat they pulled on us then that is stupid...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:42 am
Crow{OZ}

We need practice as a team, I'll admit I was way off my game that match as well. Mostly due to lack of sleep, but also due to lack of practice.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:56 am
Da Je$u$

well fuck then, lets set up practice. Wednesday night at like 9pm est? Can everybody make that?

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 am
Crow{OZ}

50/50 anything durring the week days lol.

Global Agenda\Tribes Ascend: CrowOZ - - - Tribes 1: Crow{OZ}

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 am
Da Je$u$

See i cant do anything after wednesday lol mon-wed are my good nights. The wife does her own thing...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:15 am

i work nights so im only good fri sat sun

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 am

can anyone else cap? i think im better suited camping or chasing

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 am
Da Je$u$

the only other capper we got is ring and he lives in europe and maybe string. Sol kinda screwed me over. We also got alk but he wont ever show...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 am

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]