[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4201: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4205: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
The Land of Oz - View topic - question for ya guys
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
question for ya guys 
Da Je$u$

Post question for ya guys
Ok i been thinking about this for a couple of days. Wat you guys think about having 3 chasers? I know with me and arenas capping noone is gonna be able to get some returns but i want to hear your guys opinion. And also we might have to mix some stuff up for the second map, cuz im gonna make sure everybody will play who shows. I myself will be sitting the second map for every match so you guys can play...

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Post Re: question for ya guys
3 chasers sounds good, maybe 4 if somebody wants to self pass.
I think you need to play every match though, you are the captain afterall and you make the play calls.

I also want to clarify our policy on grabbing the flag in case the other team returns it. Should I (or the other chasers) grab it without hesitation?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:09 pm
Da Je$u$

There will be a designated chaser who is gonna grab in that case but with 3 chasers, i think it will be harder for the other team to be ready for the cap. But this also depends on who shows up and wat the lineup is for the match if we are gonna implement htis...

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Ok, I'm good to go then and ready to rock.

Just hope my hand doesn't have to many muscle spasms and my mouse doesn't fight with me to much. I mean I'm bad enough already...

Cya in a few hours. I'll try to be a little early to warm up.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:19 pm
Da Je$u$

let me just say, whoever wins this will win the ladder. These are the only real teams we have to face so lets do good...

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]